Distribution Center Refurbishment
• This project entailed the conversion of an existing 164,000 sf shell building into a regional headquarters and drug distribution facility.
• Services provided included design, procurement, construction, validation planning, and start-up and commissioning.
• The distribution area’s design, permitting and construction work was executed in 8 months. Amerisource’s typical timeline for this project is 14 months (from other multiple similar facilities).
• The regional headquarters within the plant included approximately 25,000sf of class A office space and a data center.
• New systems installed included a new electrical service which included a 1MW generator, UPS systems, redundant cooling and fire protection systems, and a warehouse HVAC system.